Saturday, September 19, 2009

L.T. is DONE!

Ok, Ok, so I'm not commenting on the status of our beloved #21, LaDainian Tomlinson. Last I heard, he had a boot on his foot but I don't think his season or career are in danger. My latest doll, the 'Football Player' (see earlier post) has been customized by special request, to wear LT's number and colors. As my illustrious friend Toddicus Tolsonii would say,
"Oh...
My...
Groceries!"
WOW!
I can't believe how intricate this design was. The idea seemed pretty simple at the time but the execution was,umm...challenging. Yeah, let's use that word ;o)
Ok, new pics in the morning-it's after midnight and I'm beat!

pics here...http://www.tygrlilies.com/2009/09/charger-dude-pics_22.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please Comment, I'd love to hear from you!***

radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones