Friday, October 16, 2009

Tygrlilies Fundraising!

Woohooo! We're up to 900 bucks! How awesome is that?

My Fundraising Thermometer


Thanks to everybody who has helped us get this far in striving for our goal. http://www.tygrlilies.com/2009/09/tygrlilies-purpose-statement.html
I am planning on talking to the tour company today to see how much time we have left to raise funds. I'm hoping that it's not till after Christmas. ::biting nails:: Race is so very excited about this trip- I'm a little more nervous than excited. Maybe I'll get excited once we've reached our goal. For now, I'm just focusing on the goal of filling orders ;o)
I hope I don't sound hassled-I'm really not. I know we'll do this thing. I'm having so much fun designing and creating these little friends and exloring a new outlet to express myself. There's an added bonus of connecting with old friends through this process and making new friends through blogging about it. I'm very thankful for the experiences this new venture has brought my way. Yeay! Go, Tygrlilies!

Watch this space for updates and pictures!

Coming Soon...

"Fancy Nancy"
"Handy Manny"
"Fly Guy"

7 comments:

  1. Good luck on your goal.
    Visiting from SITS. Have a great day.
    www.tuesdaysattonyas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! looks like someone will be going on a trip of a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck reaching the rest of your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is the fundraiser for?
    also where do you find your patterns. I am not that talented but maybe one day i'll try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Say it isn't so TL. Christmas is on it's merry way? Why did you have to remind me? LOL That is SO cool. Congrats on all the donations. You're incredible. Merci for stopping by sandwich. We love you there. Keri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey all,
    Thanks so much for your good wishes. Please spread the word ;o)

    LOL, Keri- yes, it is LOOMING! mwaahahaahaa!

    ReplyDelete

**Please Comment, I'd love to hear from you!***

radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones